|Best digital art to this date. But I can always get better!|
What I Do For The Team...What I Do For The Team... by Fire-Star-Bird
Client: Magnezone Police
Job: We've got a crook running around the area who's a suspect in some kidnappings. Find him in the mountains, apprehend him, and bring those kids home!
Location: Granite Center, Toride Region, Tokai
Reward: 40,000 Poké
It was a normal day. The sky was clear, the wind was blowing through the trees, and Bird-Pokémon were chirping cheerfully.
Justin was walking down the dirt path through the pine trees, an irked look on his face. Of all the things I’ve done, this has to be the most embarrassing. What I do for the team... He kept his eyes firmly on the path, not even daring to look at this traveling companions. Eve was trying to keep a straight face, but every time she looked at Justin, that resolve was harder and harder to maintain. The Cubone to Justin’s left kept glancing over at the Eevee, a confused loo
Team Templar-vs Azure Spun grinned and met Spark’s eyes. Turning back he said, “We need to overthrow our ‘queen’. She's holed up in our library, that large castle-looking building in the center of town. It used to be more modest, but ever since she took up the role as overseer here, well, let's just say she uses the town money for her own good. And lucky for us, we now have two guilds to storm the library.”Team Templar-vs Azure by Fire-Star-Bird
“But stay here and gather your strength for today,” Spun said, raising his stone cup to Ama. “Tomorrow, we'll have a little chat with the queen.”
It was near midnight, and the members of Ama’s guild were sprawled out across the floor, most asleep. A few were awake, talking softly to each other. A Kirlia was staring at the wooden ceiling, trying to form a strategy.
I wish Spun would give us more information about the ‘queen’. Attacks, strategies, or even what species she is.
Greetings from Fullmoon Lake!
Okiedok! Comment, and I'll...:
1. Tell you something I learned about you by looking at your dA page.
2. Tell you a color you remind me of.
3. Say my best memory of you.
4. Tell you which one of your characters is my favorite. And something I think is cool/like about you or your art.
5. Ask you a question, and you must answer. (please?)
6. Tell you what element I believe you belong to (e.g. water, fire, air, etc.).
7. Give you a nickname.
8. Tell you what am I doing right now.
9. Tell you what you remind me of.
10. Tell you to do this in your journal too, if you haven't already.